Two Scottish blends and an English for the cause...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wellpipe

Reaction score
Hi all - I have a couple of Scottish blends plus one English that I'm not going to finish smoking because they are not to my taste (I lean toward the sweeter Latakia blends) and thought I would offer them here in case anyone is interested - it would be a shame to toss them into the garden. All three have been stored in glass / moisture maintained since opening: Rattray's Red Rapparee 8/2018 (quantity is a good 3 ounces or so, I have the original 100g tin it came in if you want it), Drucquer & Sons Blairgowrie 10/2019 (quantity probably 6 ounces, I also have the original 200g tin it came in if you want it), and Ken Byron Ventures Hand of Götz pouch date 1/2022 (quantity a little over an ounce, I have the original Mylar pouch and if you want I'll throw in the mason jar lid with the nice sticker label on it). I will transfer the Scottish into plastic for transport. I don't want any payment for the tobacco but would ask the recipient to cover postage. Private Message me if interested in any or all - first come, first gone.

Best to you,
Wellpipe