U.S. Military Green Book.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done. Specifically when I was working as a veterans' counselor at my local college. When one of my vets would come to me with a problem, I'd always use a green book and a federal pen to take notes on it; it seemed to calm some of the younger guys, and the older guys like me got a kick out of it.

Thanks! So do they have ink friendly paper? Good paper to write on with a pencil? What can you tell me?

Thanks! So do they have ink friendly paper? Good paper to write on with a pencil? What can you tell me?
They'll hold ink well, and you can use a pencil. The paper tends to be heavy and coarse - you know, "military grade." Given that, I wouldn't use a very fine pencil - no less than 0.5mm, and even that is pushing it. It can be a challenge to get the book and pages to lie flat so that you can use most of the available page, so be prepared to break it in.

But they're sturdy, and the hard covers do a good job of protecting the pages. I like them and would use them again.

I use one every day lol. They are decent notebooks and they are pretty sturdy. The paper is decent enough, I use s fountain pen with them and have no issue, I don't generally use pencils.

Rumor has it the pens are designed to be used in case of a need for emergency cricothyroidotomy. Use both pen and green book daily.

I use one every day lol. They are decent notebooks and they are pretty sturdy. The paper is decent enough, I use s fountain pen with them and have no issue, I don't generally use pencils.
Is the supply number on the front cover of your notebooks 7530-00-222-3521?