Uber's 2012 CPCC Seminar Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshpipes

Reaction score
The seminar was great. I had a blast! (Yuk, yuk, yuk)

left_p13.jpg

overhe10.jpg

Mein Gott! That's on hell of a blast! Look at the detail. Very good sir!

GREAT lookin blast! Good choice leaving it unstained :cheers:

The stem work looks very clean as well. How's it smoking?

Thanks Ocelot!

I forgot to mention that my girlfriend made a pipe at the seminar as well! Hers is better. :p

bonnie11.jpg

s.ireland":xblocclz said:
GREAT lookin blast! Good choice leaving it unstained :cheers:

The stem work looks very clean as well. How's it smoking?
Thanks! It's smokin' like a champ. It's very light and comfortable in the teeth too. I've been smoking the hell out of it since it got finished. It's probably my new favorite shop pipe.

It's funny, I hated this pipe for the entire time I was working on it. It just was not turning out like I wanted it to. Then, after further consultation from the pros, I started to sorta kinda like it. I still don't think it's the bee's knees or anything, but after the blasting cabinet this pipe found a home in a little corner of my heart. :)

UberHuberMan":5rqhmvxu said:
Thanks Ocelot!

I forgot to mention that my girlfriend made a pipe at the seminar as well! Hers is better. :p

bonnie11.jpg
I'd have to agree :bounce: :bounce:

I wouldn't say hers is BETTER (to each their own style) but if I didn't know who made which one I could definitely tell where the woman's touch lies.

You both made some pretty awesome pipes there.

UberHuberMan":urggjufy said:
Sorry Brother, but I have to agree also.

BTW, that unstained Briar should color up nicely over time. You said it smokes well, and that is really what's most important...

Nice pipes by both of you. I do enjoy a great blast. That material Brian uses does a nice job. I also didn't realize just how much she filed into the bowl of that pipe. She came clear around the bowl and not just a shelf on the stem side.

No need to be sorry, fellas! She made one hell of a first pipe. I'm proud of her! :D

Rob, I agree. As long as it smokes well, the clunker I made will have a place in my rack. ;)

Carlos":hbof0gkw said:
Nice pipes by both of you. I do enjoy a great blast. That material Brian uses does a nice job. I also didn't realize just how much she filed into the bowl of that pipe. She came clear around the bowl and not just a shelf on the stem side.
She had a hell of a time getting that line to wrap around, too. The hard work she put into it paid off though!

BTW Carlos, it was great meeting you and hanging with you! Here's to next year! *toast*

Sir, you have two very fine pipes. Congratulations, and good job to both of you.

Great job by both of you,. that blast is just amazing, I love how it brings out mother nature in the briar.

I love them both Dave. Your girlfriend has a great artistic eye. Well done by both of you.

I'd love to pay around with a blaster for fun the results are always cool. Great pipes

i.keenum":f7vgfvf2 said:
I'd love to pay around with a blaster for fun the results are always cool. Great pipes
Thanks! If you ever get a chance, you should definitely blast some briar. It's almost trippy to watch the grain emerge from the wood. So cool!