UGH! Tongue Bite Strikes!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
When I first started smoking I would get tongue bite often because I would overpack it, try to keep it lit, and end up puffing like a freight train. But the last year and a half or so have been pretty good.

Well, last night after consuming a great deal of liquor and being generally lazy around the house all day (day off), I thought it would be a good idea to smoke my pipe. Truth be told, I don't remember the majority of it. But I woke up with a tongue bite from hell. My tongue/taste buds are UPSET.

So I laid off my usual hot teas and tried to take it easy on today. Then I made some frozen pizza for dinner. Just shoot me now. It doesn't matter how long you wait for it to cool with a frozen pizza, the cheese and sauce will always find a way to burn the roof of your mouth.

I have tongue bite and the roof of my mouth is burnt. So long story short, I'm not smoking tonight and I REALLY want to.

Somebody smoke a bowl for me?

What John said... 8)

Seriously, keep some Biotene handy for such occasions. 3-4 swishings and you'll be right as rain in a day or two.

I'll grab a bowl for yah!

Bummer about the bite. I hate it when that happens!

DrumsAndBeer":i012g0ir said:
What John said... 8)

Seriously, keep some Biotene handy for such occasions. 3-4 swishings and you'll be right as rain in a day or two.
Another local piper suggested Biotene a few months ago. So I will definitely be getting on that!

And yes, to the Snus!