Update on George/LL

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glpease

Reaction score
I just spoke with George again. He's very appreciative of the well-wishes, and sends his greetings. He's not sure how long he'll be in hospital, but is anxious to get back to things. Gall bladder is out, but there have been some complications, and will likely need another surgery. He's looking forward to the whole thing being done with, and getting home, and back to work.

He's in pretty decent spirits, despite the dreadful food. (I think one of the reasons hospitals put you on pain-numbing meds is so you can tolerate the revolting sustenance they serve up on those silly little cafeteria trays in miniature.)

Thanks for the update. My daughter had her gall bladder removed recently and she ended up having a tough time of it. Lots of digestive problems afterward even though they said she should be just fine.

Here's to a speedier recovery!

That's real good to hear. I didn't even know he was ill. Guess I should show up more often. Glad to hear he's on the mend.

Thank you very much for the update, Greg! Please let George know that "Robert" said hello... and, that I'm praying for and thinking about him!! I pray that the "problems" will soon be gone... and, he will be back home where he desires to be!!

Take care, brother George!!! Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert

Thanks again Greg, God to know all is going to be well!!
Get well soon LL!!!!

George is about as tough as shoe leather . . . possibly a bit more.

If anybody's going to bounce back after something like that, it'll be him.

Onward & Upward, LL :cheers:

:face:

Yak":1095gts7 said:
George is about as tough as shoe leather . . . possibly a bit more.

If anybody's going to bounce back after something like that, it'll be him.

Onward & Upward, LL :cheers:

:face:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for the update! My wife went through the laproscopic surgery last fall then had to have an endoscopy several weeks later to remove the stones from her bile duct. She wasn't a happy camper at the time, but is back to normal now with no problems. Hope LL gets back to normal soon!

Jim