Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMacphersonNH

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is Tom's wife Lori . Tom asked me to update everyone as his cancer has returned and he's currently undergoing a new treatment regimen. It appears the cancer has come back very aggressively and we are crossing our fingers the treatment that worked so well last time will work again. It seems we were premature in our celebration but are thankful for the several months we got to enjoy together.

He wants me to say hello to all and wishes everyone is doing well. Hopefully he will be well enough to report his progress personally. Thank you to everyone who was so supportive the last time around. It meant so much to all of us.

The Macphersons

Positive vibes and thoughts headed your way, wish him the best, and to you as well.

This breaks my heart Ms Lori.. You tell Tom we are all routing for him and he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts, prayers and good karma for Tom and your family.

Oh wow, it's so good to hear from you both Lori but of course am saddened by the news of Tom's recent development. Tom is a real Trojan and I've very much enjoyed sharing posts and PMs with him in the past. I do hope that things improve for the better very soon.

My warmest wishes goes to you both and an especially big sincere smile for Tom. You are in my thoughts...

Hi Lori, heart breaking news to say the least. My prayers and best wishes are with you both.

Thoughts, prayers, and all things good your way ma'am. Tell Tom we are all thinking of him and all of your family. Be strong and best wishes. Please keep us posted.

Lori, I am so sorry to hear this. Please give my best to Tom & know that you are both in my thoughts and prayers..

Ask not for whom the bell tolls.....................

It is a grievous thing to watch a loved one follow the Dark Path, but it is one we all will travel on in our due time. Best that we all live our lives fully, truly, and gracefully....

I will light another candle for you both.

Take care.

Ozark Wizard":itvyuqo6 said:
Ask not for whom the bell tolls.....................

It is a grievous thing to watch a loved one follow the Dark Path, but it is one we all will travel on in our due time. Best that we all live our lives fully, truly, and gracefully....

I will light another candle for you both.

Take care.

Well said Ozzy. Amen.

:cry:

Cheers,

RR

Lori I wish you and Tom all the best during this trying time. Together I hope you can again find the strength to climb this mountain and reach a new high in your lives together. :)

AJ

Absolutely devastated to hear this Lori! Give Tom our best. We will all be praying and hoping for speedy recovery.

Jim

Good thoughts and prayers for you both during this difficult time.

Thanks everyone for your very kind notes. Things have been rough here with many unpleasant and difficult side effects and symptoms. I get my numbers back tomorrow but I can feel the disease has progressed. Haven't had a smoke in the past few months but looking forward to trying the Christmas Cheer 2015 and hopefully sitting on the deck overlooking the mountains on a cool autumn day. I'm sorry I haven't responded to everyone's notes individually or to those going through their own issues. I just wanted to thank everyone and wish those going in for procedures my very best wishes. - Tom

So good to hear from you Tom. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend, I wish I could be there with you to enjoy that Christmas Cheer!

:)

No worries Tom..........

Sometime we need to focus more closely on matters at hand. When you are ready for some Christmas Cheer, let me know, I'll toss some hither...........

Keep positive!