Update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
An up date for those of you who care, I was informed to-day by Novartis that I am accepted for another year of meds, another year of life!!Ken :tongue:

Aint that screwed up..
I was already trying to figure out how to get up there and help the poor recently widowed Mrs Tongue move all that dreadful tobacco out of her house. For a fee of course , can't expect a man to work all day carting off all those boxes for free.. and the disposal fee, can't forget that. and the truck rental.. You do have life insurance don't ya??? Thats going to cost alot of money.. :twisted: :twisted:

Good to hear Ken.. I'm not sure what the deal is as to why it's so expensive, I hope beyond hope it really cost that much to produce and it isn't just greed.. Anyhoot, hang around a while longer, if it is just greed the Generics will roll out before long, probably end up being on Wal-Marts $4 program.

i don't know the story, but :cheers:! i hope it's a hell of a lot more than one ken!

Not sure what that is, but I will Google it. Good new for you apparently. Like PB said, maybe it will go generic soon. :)

Very cool, indeed. Congrats on your bureaucratic victory, Ken. :D

Nothing like keeping you on the edge of your seat waiting for paperwork to be approved,,,good days ahead Ken,,,glad to hear the news,,

SUPERFANTABULOUS!!!!! (a conglomerate of super, fantastic, and fabulous!!)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wow great news Ken I am sure we are all glade to hear that you were approved for another year of meds, as the others have said hopefully it will go generic soon but who knows, at least you get it for another year. :D
beati possidentes,
St. Fiacre

Great news Ken...hope the price drops or it becomes generic with in the next year.