User - can't login

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pylorns

Reaction score
I swear I've asked this before but one of our pipe club members here in austin is saying he forgot his password and username combination and needs it reset but no one has responded to him on how to reset it to get into the forums. Any help here?

Pretty sure that's what he's tried and keeps not receiving an email - which I suspect is because he put the wrong email or something. He was really looking to know who to talk to...

Just PM one of the admins. Those are the guys with the orange names. Carlos, PB, and Mark. They can probably get it sorted.

I need his username and email. PM or email me. Chances are his email is set to an old address. Or gotten corrupted. I will fix it as quickly as I have time to do so.

He can email me directly at [email protected]

Spammers should note that I have the full array of Spam blockers and will add junk emails to the junk list in a heartbeat.

You know, I vaguely remember someone mentioning this in the past. But no one ever contacted me.

Maybe he's been busy this morning, but I have been watching closely for an email or PM. Nothing yet. I will be tied up later for several hours.

I have emailed him his username. He can reset his own password easily.

But as always, any difficulties, let me know.