Valentines Day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewest

Reaction score
Wow. Out of nowhere, I scored a Sherlock Holmes Charring Cross pipe cabinet and a Peterson pipe / Zippo gift set for Valentines day from my wonderful wife. I must have did something right!

I got her some new charms for her Chamilia charm bracelet. I big bouquet of Tulips (her favorite flowers) sent to her office.

ewest":trqwkwln said:
I big bouquet of Tulips (her favorite flowers) sent to her office.

Yeah, that seals the deal,,,they really love it when they get flowers in front of their coworkers,,, :D

My wife gave me a dark blue cashmere v-neck, some Scottish spring water for my single malts, a bag of Turkish Delight and a box of Guylian chocolate sea shells.

I gave her this ragged stuffed dog that probably saw the launch of Sputnik if not WW2. The poor thing is just about to fall apart, but she loved it. Probably didn't hurt that it very much resembles the wire-haired fox terrier from The Thin Man and Bringing Up Baby, two of our favorite movies. Also picked up a copy of the Fortysomething TV series, and a set of waxed canvas Fossil bags. Oh, and two buches of tulips for her office and for the home.