Vector Pipes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
My local B&M has some cool pipes by a maker called Vector. Anyone know of these? They are bent apple briars with metallic candy colored finish (blue, red, etc). The finish looks more like plating of some sort than stain. I did a google search and didn't come up with much except Vector lighters. This B&M has the usual line of Petes, Savs, Nordings, etc, and isn't into crap. The Vectors cost around 90 bucks which is not the kind of money I care to shoot crap with when it comes to pipes. I'm on a fence of sorts.

I've been looking for reviews as well, as I recently received one of their mini churchwardens as a gift (I found this post from a google search, actually. I know you may not be following this post anymore but I figured I'd add my two cents just in case). It's pretty, feels good in the hand, and the first few bowls of tobacco I smoked were smooth. The bowl burned a little hot, and I've been wondering if that was a novice pipesmoker error or if it has something to do with the finish on the pipes. The only information I've been able to find is this from the Pipes and Cigars website:

Made in France in the St Claude region - these pipes are finished in a proprietary photo-etched process which gives the pipes their unique and unusual appearance. Standing apart in the bowl finish, the pipes are then paired with Lucite mouthpieces.

The ones you linked to would go well with your Star Wars costumes. :twisted:

:cat: :face: :study:

Yak":94a1qi2c said:
The ones you linked to would go well with your Star Wars costumes. :twisted:

:cat: :face: :study:
Ha, I hadn't even thought of that, but yes they would! Next Halloween, I guess.