Very generous Brothers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richmondesi

Reaction score
I just wanted to call attention to a couple of acts of generosity that were anonymous but very cool.

One Brother gave me a great smoking Kaywoodie without any discussion about it. He just sent it, and he acted a little embarrassed when I tried to thank him... Very Cool!

Another Brother sent me a super cool sampler pack of tobacco to try.

These guys did this through PMs and such, and I am assuming that they don't want any recognition. But I just want to say a very public thank you to some very generous Brothers :pipe: :cheers:

Winslow":hy3qm3eg said:
We are a band of brothers;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOIFGrYtaE

Winslow :sunny:
Love that movie, song, flag. I just got a new Bonnie Blue Flag in the mail today along with three others to rotate flying on our front stoop. Was singing it with my three boys not 5-minutes before I sat down to write this post. Great timing.

More than just a forum it's a band of brothers

That sounds like a good slogan for the site!!!!

There sure are some very generous Brothers here!!Generous with tobacco and pipes and with support when other troubles hit you. A very great bunch of people!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As a new member I love reading about good acts. I have had acts of generocity on other forums and always try to pay it forward. I find pipers to be the best of people.

Strongirish":cggyschf said:
As a new member I love reading about good acts. I have had acts of generocity on other forums and always try to pay it forward. I find pipers to be the best of people.
High quality Gents here, to be sure :pipe: