Very proud and amazing day...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozjo33

Reaction score
My youngest (Alycia) has made her decision on where she is going to college!!!!

After lots of soul searching, my daughter has decided to attend Penn State (Main Campus). She is going to study Animal Science - she wants to work in a zoo, animal preserve...basically anything to do with saving and caring for animals.

She is also considering law school to fight for the poor furry little creatures that I enjoy so much in eating! :D

The decision was unbelievably difficult because she is walking away from an opportunity to play collegiate soccer (she's a goalie) for another school.

Before you start with the Penn State jokes - my wife and I are alumni and our oldest (Ana) is a sophomore stuyding Aerospace Engineering at Penn State!! :D :D :D

There are some good things that happen in Happy Valley!

To say I'm a proud father is an understatement!!!!!

I guess these pictures should have been a sign of the times to come! I better start saving for season tickets!!

114_1426.jpg

113_1366.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

Congratulations to your daughter. I think she is probably wise beyond her years to put the long term goal in front of the fun of sports.

I know you must be very proud!

Despite the recent troubles, PSU is a fine school.

Good for her !

That is freaking awesome, congrats. Just make sure she doesn't try too hard to protect to deer, bear, moose, wolves, cougars, coyotes....well you get the drift.

The expressions on their faces in the second picture look remarkably like their expressions in your tag though I would say they're ~five years older.

Congratulations to you and your family!

Congratulations brother - great news! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

It's good to carry on the tradition, congratulations. Enjoy the ride, it goes fast. (faster than high school)

Awesome news!!! I am sure you are quite proud of both of them, and rightfully so!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: