Waking as if from a slumber...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friar_jay

Reaction score
Over the past four-five months or so I've really pulled away from the brotherhood. Occasionally popping in and making a random post but I'm back now and hope to get back into interacting. Basically in a nutshell life was falling apart, went through a season of separation from my wife, for the most part I laid my pipes down, and just didn't know what the future was going to bring...however, now things are good. My wife and I have reconciled and we're working, with professional help, through a few issues...and I've picked my pipes back up on a consistent regular basis. Life is actually better than it has been for sometime. So yeah...good to be back. :D

Glad you and the Missus are working things out. IMO that's the best course to follow. Picking up your pipes will help in relieving stress and provide time to meditate and think through your problems. It will also give you time to consider all the positive qualities of your marriage. Always a good thing. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts so have it. :) 

AJ

friar_jay":owmqb0va said:
Life is actually better than it has been for sometime.
This is the trend you want to see.

Sometimes the journey takes you through a desert.

Glad to have you back, although I am so new myself that I don't think I was here when you were more active.

Very good news indeed that you are working things out together, relationships are troublesome things and life outside of them only makes them more so, more power to the both of you. Oh and welcome back to the 'pipers fold'. :cheers: 

We all have life issues that take priority. Looks like you've a fair share yourself recently. Good to hear you're dealing with them and they are on the mend.

In the meanwhile, we're all still here on the board. So you got that goin' for you!

;) 

Cheers,

RR

I'm new here, so you are an unfamiliar face, however I'm so glad to hear that you and your wife and working on things and I wish you both the very best. Glad to hear life in general is good. Welcome back.

Your a lucky man sir, I'm in a nightmare and can't seem to wake up.:affraid: 

Thank you all. We're just glad to still be a family. After all, my we've got nearly 14 years of marriage and three kids together.

Marriage is the most important, and difficult, of human relationships. Best of luck! Deciding whether it is worth salvaging is probably one of the most difficult decisions to make. I hope you can continue to feel she is a keeper.