Walnut question

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also had very little ghosting, in my experience.

Now let me use my psychic powers to channel JustPipes' answer:
It doesn't matter, because once you smoke Walnut, you won't ever want to smoke anything else in any of your pipes. And if you do smoke anything else, it'll be a blessing if your briar still tastes a little like Walnut.

Eerie, ain't it?

It will ghost your mental faculties however. Justpipes - aka Walnut-man - ought to chime in here any moment. Ask him what happened to ol Leroy Mercer (the real) after a long binge on the stuff :shock: Horrifying! :affraid:

Personally, I think JP isn't really smoking the stuff (as he has a wife and a career to attend to) but rather is putting together a tremendous stash of the Walnut for retirement, much like some men save for a good 20 year drunk once they hang up their work boots for good ;)

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

What can I say?! DM and PD nailed it! With the exception of the fact that I do smoke Walnut on a daily basis, but all the while building what will hopefully be a life time stash!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Cool. I'm not sure what the hell I was smoking, There was two baggies. One was wal nut one was butternut burley. Don't remember which I smoked, but I liked it.

Is walnut an OTC?

Texas Outlaw":h5g9akuw said:
Cool. I'm not sure what the hell I was smoking, There was two baggies. One was wal nut one was butternut burley. Don't remember which I smoked, but I liked it.

Is walnut an OTC?
I can't find it locally anywhere, it must be ordered, it doesent come in pouches just 14oz tubs, so in my opinion it can't be classified as OTC.
I'm just not sure how it can be classified. :lol!:

EJinVA":orn5abou said:
I'm just not sure how it can be classified
I don't think they've come up with a euphamism for it yet that can be used in polite company.

:face:

I always thought that Walnut tasted like, well, Walnuts. I only recently learned that it was named after a Walnut St. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Danish_Pipe_Guy":fmyp7jfb said:
I always thought that Walnut tasted like, well, Walnuts. I only recently learned that it was named after a Walnut St. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Me too. Sometimes a little sip comes through that reminds me of walnut ice cream but it comes and goes. :suspect:

I thought Walnut got its name from what it is,,,ground walnut shells,,, :lol!:

John Middleton Walnut:

The original 19th century premium English Blend of the world's seven finest tobaccos. Walnut is not walnut flavored but rather Walnut is the name of the street where John Middleton's tobacco shop existed in 1856, located at 219 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, PA.

Justpipes":0jksy7ve said:
John Middleton Walnut:

The original 19th century premium English Blend of the world's seven finest tobaccos. Walnut is not walnut flavored but rather Walnut is the name of the street where John Middleton's tobacco shop existed in 1856, located at 219 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, PA.
JP,
I know you have that saved somewhere, it seems like you have to copy n paste it every so often.
:lol!: