Want to try it all...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
Alright, I know what to do when it comes to an expensive cigar, a pipe full of tobacco, or a hand rolled, or tailored cigarette, but I want to "dip" farther into different tobaccos. I have tried dip before, snus and all that, it was alright, I didn't dislike it, but recently I bought some RedMan loose leave chewing tobacco and love it. I was hoping you all had some suggestions of similar, or better brands I could try. I also want to get into nasal snuff. Everytime I smoke a pipe, I get dirtly looks, or blatantly asked if I am smoking pot in public, so I might as well make it look like I'm doing coke in public also. I've tried everything besides snuff, and am honestly a tad nervous but excited all the same. Any suggestions to start?
Zach

GuitarMyFriend":nkv9xpr6 said:
...so I might as well make it look like I'm doing coke in public also.
That actually happened to me at work last week! There's no stopping you, is there, Zach? The worst part of enjoying a pinch of snuff is getting a hold of it. Recent laws have all but made it illegal to ship it in this country. If you can't find it locally at a B&M, you have to order it from overseas, which is then in violation of Michigan law. So, if you really want to go all outlaw, here's a link that might help you sort it all out:http://www.snuffbox.org.uk/vars.htm
I'm pretty new to the practice, myself, having been snuffing for just a little over a year now. I'm lucky to have a friend and "snuff mentor" right next door to me. It's been a useful part of my nicotine management strategy to break my cigarette habit.

If you can get them Friborg and Treyer,Wilsons of Sharrow and Smith's of Charing Cross Road offer a good selection . I advise you to start with a medium ground moist snuff and to avoid the dryer ones e.g. Irish Dry Toast.Pipeman1947 :pirate: :pirate: