Warmer Days Ahead

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregandrews

Reaction score
Im looking out the window at the 8 inches of fresh new snow with great anticipation of a summer!!  This is my smoking buddy Harley the Great Dane.  All he has to hear is a tin or bag of baccy opening and he knows its time to go out for a smoke and some ice tea.  He loves the ice cubes. Thanks for looking1!
DSC00654_zpsd8c2ff60.jpg
" />

Great looking dog. Love the view from the porch too! Hope yall get some relief from the snow soon.

JP

beautiful dog!!!

being in south jersey we missed a lot of the recent snow but I am telling you every winter makes me want to move further south.

heres to having a great spring and summer!!!

Waaaaaaay ahead of ya guys, the ice melted off everything like it was raining yesterday and It's around 70 degrees here and our weather man says it will continue, Oh Yeah! Was beginning to think it was never going to get here. Been able to really enjoy a few bowls now. Great dog sir, he looks like a real sweet heart. Is he saddle broke?  :mrgreen: 

Great looking doggie you got there Greg. I'll bet he loves the snow though. All the dogs I've ever had thought that was the greatest thing ever. Me, not so much!

Cheers,

RR

Great looking dog! Our neighbor we used to live next to had a great dane. Awesome dog and super friendly. Thanks for sharing!

Great dog you have there, Greg.
Years ago I had an Alaskan Malamute and if there was ever a man's best friend, he was it.

I too am waiting for greener weather, then my mowing business will pick up again.

I long for those days, on the patio with pipe.

Great shot - what a beautiful dog and I love your flower garden circling the tree. It's too bad your neighbors live so close by.....<g> Now that's a backyard!

Beautiful companion you've got there, Greg.

In Chicago today, it was in the mid-40s and the first time it's been above freezing since late December. What a relief! Supposed to be back in the single digits in a few days though. Winter ain't over yet!