Was Nightcap a no-show, or did I miss the bus?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19Volks71

Reaction score
I order tobacco mainly from SP, and I do so because they are about six hours from my house. Thus, shipments arrive in two days.
Nightcap returned sometime in November, I think. I ordered a tin and loved the re-release. A week later I ordered five more. When they sold out they said that they were expecting another shipment in mid-December. I never saw them restock and I check daily for Penzance in a pathetic ritual with hopes that futile wishes are granted. I also glance around for others on my list and then I get on with my day.
Did anyone happen to see this mid-December shipment, or any other for that matter?

Should I hang on to these five tins like cold death so that I may one day sell them to the Brothers @ $40.00/tin?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of you have mentioned large stocks of Dunhill's at your B&M's. My B&M has a humidor for the cigar guys. For us, they have three jars. One labeled 'Cherry'. One labeled 'Vanilla'. One labeled 'Chocolate'. I go there because they serve beer.

My B&M has received ample supplies of all Dunhill tobaccos except Nightcap. Apparently they couldn't get any. I don't know what the deal is.