Waskally wabbits

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright. Fumus sealed the deal. Bow it is. I like the idea of being "that house". ????

A screaming rabbit is an awful, awful sound.

Pin one to the ground through the leg, and you are going to have one hell of a fiasco on your hands.

Dire, you're right. It is a sound that will set your teeth on edge. I doubt I could hit the broad side of a barn with an arrow, even if I was standing in it. A rifle... now that I'm good with. Might be able to convince the wife to get one of those high powered air rifles Hermit posted about. My shotgun and 1911 are just too loud. :shock:

Feazelle-n-it":q7jwlkh7 said:
Dire, you're right. It is a sound that will set your teeth on edge. I doubt I could hit the broad side of a barn with an arrow, even if I was standing in it. A rifle... now that I'm good with. Might be able to convince the wife to get one of those high powered air rifles Hermit posted about. My shotgun and 1911 are just too loud. :shock:

I have the model pictured.
I never shot at anything alive,
but it is "Whisper" quiet.
No ear plugs needed.

Animal control and some humane traps are NOT going to satisfy that all Amurican urge to KILL, KILL, KILL !! Go for the guns !! If it moves SHOOT it !! :twisted: :twisted:

I'm with Dire on this one get the 22 cb in LR not the short ones they sound like a kernel of pop corn popping I use them on armadillos all the time 40 grain at 800 fps, they will put down your rabbits. MIKE

I use my marlin 795 .22(marlins version of the ruger 10-22) with subsonic ammo. If you aren't actively listening for it, you won't hear it. I kill possums and other pests with it. I have even let loose a .45 pistol round at a pesky coon at 11pm at night. no-one said anything LOL.

If I fired off my 1911, half the City PD would be at my house. Unless I had them over for a party (my sister and brother-in-law are officers)

Stick":22km8jea said:
...air rifle with a scope.  Its quite quiet and is effective.  Go for head shots as it's not good to cause unnecessary suffering.
That is what I do, except I use a pellet gun that shoots .177 cal pellets.