Weaknesses for British pipes. new pipes.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
Well Barry Jones retired and I figured if I did not get an Upshall now I never would. First is a P grade group 6 bent billiard and second is a group 5 Tillshead bent bulldog. I am concerned about the size of the bent bulldog, and if not large enough I will sell it at cost. Next I guess I will need an Ashton.

Both are stunning pipes added to your collection. They are both keepers!! May you enjoy them for many years :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My first Upshall pipes arrived today. I am pretty sure I will sell the bent bulldog. It feels just a bit too small for a group 5. The P grade group 6 bent billiard is perfect size.

20161212_202146.jpg

Fine additions to the collection there Sir!

That bulldog looks bigger to me though. Is it the size of the bowl's capacity that is your issue?

Ozark Wizard":naebjzpj said:
Fine additions to the collection there Sir!

That bulldog looks bigger to me though. Is it the size of the bowl's capacity that is your issue?
The picture was angled towards the bulldog. Its more the size in the hand as well as the chamber and the size of the bit.

Ozark Wizard":gsxukhct said:
Ah, so..... It is a bit smaller indeed, no pun intended....
Its far more noticeable in person. I keep fondling it to try and convince myself to keep it, but its not working.