Wearing a scarf???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I have a white and black one, an olive and black one, and an olive and black with skulls that could be confused as being hipster... but I'm too old for that nonsense... but I do have a beard. :lol!:

I just recently started wearing one while I smoke. I find myself asking why I waited so long to try one. THEY'RE GREAT!! I don't smoke in cold weather without one now.

If you have a beard you could be a hipster.
If you have a beard and smoke a pipe definitely not a hipster. But the person with the longest beard in a room would be deemed the smartest.
I don't think hipsters do the skulls thing, it's to dark and scary for them.

I live in Pittsburgh which means "yes", of course I wear them...about four-five months a year.

Too old to be hip, too grumpy to care.

Aristokles":77skwa9f said:
I live in Pittsburgh which means "yes", of course I wear them...about four-five months a year.

I've lived in Coudersport (potter county), PA. for about twenty years, never wore one during the winter. But, I did wuss out and move to Tucson, AZ.

desertpiper":uv2lxauu said:
If you have a beard you could be a hipster.
If you have a beard and smoke a pipe definitely not a hipster. But the person with the longest beard in a room would be deemed the smartest.
I don't think hipsters do the skulls thing, it's to dark and scary for them.
This gave me a good morning laugh. :lol:

Aristokles":vskp8dlb said:

:cheers: :lol!: :cheers: :lol!:

I have about a dozen.  One for each day of winter, here in New Orleans.  The 3 cashmeres are my favorite.

DWT":x2p7ie71 said:
I have about a dozen.  One for each day of winter, here in New Orleans.  The 3 cashmeres are my favorite.
Well, we don't need one today!

~waving at the bros from St. Charles Ave~

I have a four scarves, my favorite one right now is from Stansborough, they did the cloaks that the Fellowship of the Ring wore in the Lord of the Rings movies. I've been a huge nerd for too many years to just pass that up. It has a really fantastic and interesting weave pattern but is subtle enough that it can blend in with almost anything. Sadly, they've recently almost doubled in priced.