Wedding soon and Groomsmens gifts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyxpipe

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I have not posted in a while but I have been lurking. I am in the final stages of planning my wedding (September 17th) and I've come to the point of picking the gifts for the Groomsmen. They are my 21 year old brother and my soon to be brother in-law who is 22, I really want a unique gift for them. I figured that some guys on here would have some great ideas for a gift. ( they are not smokers or alcohol connoisseurs).
Thanks for any ideas or input,
Happy puffing
Johnny

What is your budget for this? Does your wedding have a theme?

You could get three identical wristwatches to commemorate the event.

PD, you beat me to it. Timepieces are a great groomsman gift--people need them, and you can comfortably own/use more than one (just not at once.)

My friend got us matching, engraved pocketwatches--a very cool gift.

You give three men each a knife, stand them at a wedding and they begin contemplating the end of their free lives as they know them, you've got yourself a recipe for a mass suicide :lol: (I don't know what happened officer, they all suddenly fell on their engraved wedding knives :confused: ).

At least with a watch you can measure the eternity of your marriage :)

A Peterson Pipe / Sherlock Holmes Zippo Lighter set for each !!! You can get them NIB on EBAY for $ 70 - $ 80.

Otherwise, I like the knife suggestion. One of those big Swiss Army knives in a gift box??? They are real "man toys". Or, a nice Leatherman multi-tool with belt sheath.

How about iPads. Expensive I know, but your wife is going to get your money so you might as well have a last hurrah.

You could just them your cajones because you won't be using them anymore!

Or just go HERE

Here is another place for Groomsmen Gifts, you could get them each something different and more personalized to their unique characters and likes.

Puff Daddy":grtmas4t said:
You give three men each a knife, stand them at a wedding and they begin contemplating the end of their free lives as they know them, you've got yourself a recipe for a mass suicide :lol: (I don't know what happened officer, they all suddenly fell on their engraved wedding knives :confused: ).
:lol!:

I had 8 groomsman with varying taste so I went the knife route. I bought Kershaw's that I had engraved and everyone loved them.

I have also received things like watches and flasks. To be honest, I don't think people expect you to spend tons of money on these items unless your wealthy.

When I got married last year I got all my guys Victorionox (The Swiss Army Knife folks) knives. The ones with three blades and a leather punch with aluminum handles and had them engraved. They all l oved them.

I woulda gone with a set of these...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zv8yO-KN7eo" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MisterE":a9k8gae7 said:
I woulda gone with a set of these...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zv8yO-KN7eo" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:lol!: