Weekend with my Son

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navydad

Reaction score
I had a great weekend with my Son. He is in the Navy and was home for a few days. I think he is interested in taking up the pipe. He and I sat around talking, smoking and playing Dominoes. I gave him a good pipe and some tobacco to take back with him. I also sent him this web link. I don't get to see him much, but I have learned to cherish each moment we are together. I really miss him. He is a great Son.

How wonderful... sounds like it was a great reunion! Please thank him for his service to our country!

Awesome!

My dad is an ex smoker now, but is quite knowledgeable on pipes. He kind of introduced me to them when he still smoked. He will bring tobacco for me as a gift from time to time. Pretty cool for non smoker, eh? 8)

Thanks for the response, guys. I will be sure to pass the thank you on to him. Sam is smoking 1Q at present, but MisterE gave me a good idea. I think I will send him a sampler pack of tobaccos. It's always great to get a new blend to try. Have a great day gentlemen.