Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedeep

Reaction score
Had a "hernia" surgery May 31st. Turned out the whole wall had collapsed. Instead of being in me 30 minutes it was an hour and a half. Two months recovery, followed by shingles, 6 weeks recovery. I go in Monday for a rotator cuff tear. That shoots 2016 and some of 2017. Not a good year.

Well, if, as I have heard it said that bad news comes in threes, then you are due for clear sailing!

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Get well soon!!! I wish you a speedy recovery from your next surgery.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hope all goes well for your upcoming procedure you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Well, the surgery went fine. Had some huge bone spurs that were causing the tearing. Cleaned out the spurs and patched the tear. Had the stitches out Mon. Rehab has started. Painful son of a gun. Arm is strapped down pretty much. Five more weeks of this. If I had some new tobacco I would sit out in the garage and try it out. Hmmm. May have to dig around and see what I have. Boring as heck. Can't do much except sit and lament that I can't do much. Hope everyone else is having a better year than I am. Smoke 'em, guys and gals.