We're having a boy!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejoshee

Reaction score
Hello brothers & sisters! A while back in Aug I posted that we had suffered a miscarriage. A lot of you had very kind and encouraging words to regroup, keep on trying, etc. Well, not too long after in late January we found out we were pregnant again! We have since found out we're having a boy!

Thanks for your support! Wish us luck since we're new to this all. I hear I won't get much sleep, but maybe I can still sneak in some pipe smoking time. ;)

Congratulations to you and the Mrs!

:cheers:

That is just the best news especially after your rotten luck before. I'm made up for you and your family!

Hussah!

Congrats on the blessed event; good luck with the next few decades!

Fantastic news Buddy, best wishes to you all, get lots of sleep now whilst you still can. :sunny:

Briar Spirit":i3hrzhj1 said:
Fantastic news Buddy, best wishes to you all, get lots of sleep now whilst you still can. :sunny:
I keep getting told that. But I spend my late nights carving pipes. :twisted:

Is this your first? If so welcome to a whole DIFFERENT world than what you've had in the past !! As my faather told me when my daughter was born"... welcome to the rest of your life !!" :twisted: :twisted: