Wessx Burley Sliced

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MC

Reaction score
Wessex Burley Slice.......Two bowls into this new tobacco and I already like the flavor profile much better than Solani ABF. Thought it was more enjoyable and smoked with less attention. Still looking for my favorite Burley. This might be it.

Anyone else tried it?

I tried it first the first time last month, and I am slowly working my way through the tin. I like it, but have to admit I'm still trying to figure this one out.

I like 'em both, ABF and WBS...for totally different reasons. Good stuff.

Wessex Burley Slice is AWESOME!! Man it's got to be ther smooooothest burley there is. Absolutely no bite and a gentle subtle flavor when smoked eeeasy. And I say it that way because if smoked more aggressively it's still AWESOME! I have trouble holding on to some long enough to say anything about aging but it's is of such quality straight from the tin, save drying time, that aging in my opinion is NOT necessary

Would you say this stuff is closer to Old Joe Krantz or Prince Albert on the burley spectrum?