What a bargain, eh?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
juanmedusa":pawqpczy said:
$23.45 for economy shipping from Ohio? Am I the crazy one?
Yea, I must have a different definition of economy...

But they are VINTAGE and we ALL know how much BETTER the old stuff was !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I really have no idea when it comes to aging tobacco. But after thirty+ years I can't imagine it'll taste the same as when it was tinned. Could taste better, could taste worse. I just don't know.

That's only about $26 a 50gr tin and it's about 25 years old. If the seals haven't been breached this may be considered a good buy to a "Early Morning" lover.
I would pay and have $25 a tin for well age Escudo. If ya think about it, it's only a little over twice the original price. Now I don't codon price gouging on tobacco or anything but, this doesn't look that way to me.
Now $50 -$100+ for an Esoterica blend that isn't even aged is price gouging by the greedy few no matter how you look at it. ;)

And damn I've already spent my allowance! :fpalm:
That's a joke BTW.

Cartaphilus":4lwpue0m said:
That's only about $26 a 50gr tin and it's about 25 years old. If the seals haven't been breached this may be considered a good buy to a "Early Morning" lover.
I would pay and have $25 a tin for well age Escudo. If ya think about it, it's only a little over twice the original price. Now I don't codon price gouging on tobacco or anything but, this doesn't look that way to me.
Now $50 -$100+ for an Esoterica blend that isn't even aged is price gouging by the greedy few no matter how you look at it.  ;)

And damn I've already spent my allowance!  :fpalm:
That's a joke BTW.
Ron,

I think that's $130 per tin...

Yeah, I agree. $130 a tin. Available 4 times. So you can have all 4 for a meager $520.00. If it was a single lot of four tins it would be only one available. One lot that is. The description does not indicate you'll get all 4 tins.

eklektos44":ps7d0ud2 said:
Cartaphilus":ps7d0ud2 said:
Now $50 -$100+ for an Esoterica blend that isn't even aged is price gouging by the greedy few no matter how you look at it.  ;)

And damn I've already spent my allowance!  :fpalm:
That's a joke BTW.
Ron,

I think that's $130 per tin...

Oops! Well then, that's just fricken stupid!

He also ships "worldwide" ... unless you live in Australia, Canada, Russian Federation, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Yemen.

:fpalm:

If I was wealthy, I'd buy a tin and have him ship to Antarctica just for being greedy.

Checked his rating and creds. He's in the Russian Federation regardless of what the ad says about the location of the goods.