What a monday!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuervo25_1

Reaction score
Took a mis step at work fell and gashed my hand open ,went to the ER got 9 stitches and went back to work. the good thing is it is my left hand, Not my fault and workers comp has it covered and i can still work both jobs just have to make adjustments at one and doing something different at the other. The boss also made a comment that another guy got a slight bruise the other day ( I was off) left, and called out , yet you cut your hand get 9 stitches and come back to work. I told him well I know what I have to do to keep the family going, he just don't give a crap which is why he is divorced twice and paying child support for 2 kids.

Heal up soon, Brother !!

Keep it clean and dry, you'll be juggling again in no time.

004.jpg

Man that hurt like hell huh, hope it heals real fast for ya, and kudos for thinking of your wife and kids, not so many folk put family first these days, always good to see it happening. :)

Wow, nice wound. Just in time for Christmas too. :santa:

As a working drummer, an injury like that would set me back quite a while.

Geeeeeeeeeez! Good on ya for going right back to work. That shows real integrity. :cheers:

Heal up quickly, brother.

Just got back from having it checked out and running some errands. The Dr said it is healing nice, still a little bruised but no signs of infection. He set up an appointment with the pretty female Dr on Christmas eve morning to have the stitches removed :cheers:.

Kirk it didn't hurt at all , hell I didn't even know I was cut until I seen the blood. Later it started feeling weird and started throbbing but by the end of the night that even stopped.

Egad! :(

It'll heal up quick...hands always do. Not fun, though. Be nice to yourself next time! :lol:

8)

Cuervo25_1":8ljw9ldm said:
Kirk it didn't hurt at all , hell I didn't even know I was cut until I seen the blood. Later it started feeling weird and started throbbing but by the end of the night that even stopped.
That is awesome, no severed tendons then, that's a blessing in itself, I am so chuffed it isn't hurting to much, not getting infected is a fine thing, infections bring that deep stomach churning ache, along with the searing healing aches that severed tendons like to bring to the party, I'm very pleased you're healing so well, good to know. :)

That looks really nasty, but I hope you heal up soon and get some enjoyment out of the appointment with the pretty doctor!

:affraid: :affraid: :oops: Hope you recover quickly brother. I did about the same thing with a carpet knife, didn’t even feel it but it went deep enough to knick my tendon. Just keep it clean and it will heal fast.