What a wonderful gesture by my Brothers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have coat hangers like we have here, the wire is a bit hardened. You can cut a piece and sharpen it to what you need.

I also used them when I only had a Chek tool and it was too short for clearing longer Candians. Cut a longer piece and used that.

(Wire coat hangers come from the cleaners here.)

Yes, A a good semi stiff wire brush or a wire wheel makes quick work of it.
I know you have a buffer so a wheel would be your best bet.

I will post the full pipe development topic in the DIY forum when the pipe is done, if anyone would like to follow the progress as it happens so to speak then please do feel very welcome to view it happening over at Leaf N Bowl in the BSP Chatter forum.

I'll post a topic about the pipe later today hopefully, still not feeling on top of the World to be honest so I'm taking things slowly but I'll post about it as soon as I can, still got to sort out the photo's and take the final shots.

I'm glad to here your better but, lets not try pushing our self, there only pipes.
I know how you feel about hospitals and won't go unless I'm bleeding to death or passed out. Get some rest and stay off your feet, Pneumonia is not something to fool around with.