What are you driving?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drive an 03 ford f150 lariat

It is a truck that is great for work. Someday I will have to get my 62 impala, but until then it is all about what is practical.

rev

George Kaplan":wthzoqt5 said:
I was kinda hoping to see Monbla on his horse. :p
He's usually high up on that steed when he's visiting BoB, though. :mrgreen: :p

Re(a/d)dy Vroom:
[As in, ready (to) vroom or reddy vroom]

'05 Subaru Outback XT. As of earlier this week with a newly replaced turbo. :cheers: I did a lot more wrench turning than smoking the past few weeks.

Kyle Weiss":m1hs98es said:
George Kaplan":m1hs98es said:
I was kinda hoping to see Monbla on his horse. :p
He's usually high up on that steed when he's visiting BoB, though. :mrgreen: :p
Gives me a better line of sight for things when I'm up there :p Besides, I can't ride my mare, she's a Fine Harness horse and is not really broke to saddle :twisted:

Locally manufactured on the mainland, this gorgeous 2003 Honda Fit (nicknamed Daisy) was the only thing I could slide my tall American ass into over here. Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet nor hail would could have driven me to buy a more compact car than this....

She drives on the passenger side of the car on the wrong side of the road, has a seven speed transmission and a 1.4L engine that chokes if I try to push her past 39mph (the fastest I am legally allowed to go on the road). She's as nimble as a mule and has an equally impressive turning radius.

0200.jpg

Lord, I hope it'll fit just one more kid carrier back there....