What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2671530869fc0600207a85fa325bfa4587c08c36.jpg

House of Smoke Rajek's No 16 in a modified Fallion.

… earlier... Lane Burley...now, Sutliff Zurich Delight in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth Canadian...fresh coffee on the side...

Now smoking Peterson's Wild Atlantic in a MM Cobbler. More Oriental and not much
Virginia.  Not much Latakia either.  It's spicy, burned fairly cool.  Not my favorite.

Mississippi River in an 03 Pete with sweet iced tea.

… earlier...Sutliff Mixture 79...then, Lane Burley...now, another bowl of Dunhill RR in a Castello Old Antiquari long shank Dublin...last of the coffee...

Two of my missing photos which i manage to retrive, i think it's worth posting them.

26718775e95e034148e8439deda52fd12f3c8c86.jpg

The rocks are from a volcano which once upon a time was there.

26718774ee98e078a84645ec1f0c6abdabf532e1.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream.

… earlier 5 Brothers...then, Dunhill RR...now, Lane BLWB in a Savinelli Ghibli rustic billiard(111 KS)… fresh coffee...

Now smoking C&D's Cube Cut Burley in a corncob, after lunch, which consisted of a home made egg McMuffin.  Grands Buscuit, sausage patty, cheese slice, scrambled egg, and honey mustard sauce.  Yum :tongue:   I suppose I shouldn't eat that, but now my belly is full.  Smoking my pipe.  I'm a happy camper!

Great day here in sunny Arid-zona. Enjoyed all these outside on my back porch-

Started off the morning with a bowl of LBF, in a Jesse Jones blasted apple with dark bamboo stem. Just about finished breaking this pipe in now.

Late morning saw a bowl of Ozzie's Pebble Castle sacrificed in an estate Brebbia 'bash with plum finish. Great blend, great pipe.

Had a mid-afternoon bowl of CH in a way great Bjarne 1/2 bent, gifted from a generous brother.

And I'll have some aged 2015 w/15% added p-weed ready for after supper. The old reliable Wiley Rhody/Dub is dedicated to this.

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.