What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last of my sample of Tavern Tobacco’s Thunder Road in a Muhsin bent billiard meer.

New Minster No. 403 in an Emerald cob with lemonade.

Ascorti ~ Watch City Cigar Terrapin Station
Another well received gift from Andy (@ak2000).

B4kftj2pGdQ0kMvW2B5Fz5JufNVQFWj8ezNwBEhcu06peIjaYY0olTdP5NiNk1JgMydbYG86_ouLR4Fe4pkf4tO45lWZsB4CeQqnO_FwvRAIpmYltPHjy4xlJpk70or-NUfK3Z0PuA=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Anniversary Kake in a Tinsky bent paneled dublin, watching Liverpool v Norwich. EPL is back bby!

JimInks":tpqumr5s said:
Relaxing after a tasty spaghetti and meatballs lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Original (Brown) in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style.

Wish more people posted here.
So do I Jim, but posting in general has been down due to the summertime and people on vacations and such. I myself have gone down to maybe one bowl/day due to the heat and only smoking outside. Basically not much tastes of anything in this 100+ summer in greater Phoenix and I won't smoke inside anymore. But it's good to see you posting again.

Cheers,

RR

Ok, I'll try to post more....

Watch City Rhythm and Blues in a cob. Water from the well to pair. Watching season three of Voyager.

Stonehaven in an Altinok bent apple meer with coffee, watching ManCity v Westham.

KBV-zombie english in a Sabina Santos, hope everyone has a great day.

Escudo (2012) in a big ole Kaywoodie. Rubbed out 2 coins and some scraps. Waiting on the brisket in smoking to get through the stall.

Dried out a flake of HH ODF last night and packed it into a restored estate Peterson System 309. A bit heavy for a warm summer night, IMHO, but tasty just the same.

Today's smoke on the front porch was Squadron Leader in a CharlesTowne cob.

Starting off my vacation with 2001 CC in a no name chimney.

Earlier today I smoked some C&D SOTE in a Mark Twain cob.
Now smoking McLintock Black Cherry in a Hickok Supreme
full bent billiard that I've had since my college days.

Newminster No. 403 in a Jeantet foursquare with coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.