What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
27785343f38991697c42e573d455631f96a1921d.jpg

Mac Baren Mixture Aromatic.

KBV - Fuzzy’s Pork Tenderloin in a Tinsky bent paneled dublin with coffee, watching Big Trouble in Little China.

With coffee and iced water

Semois in a Peterson

Waterloo in a MM cob

And Planta Anno MMXIII in a clay

Listening to a lecture on the Second Battle of the Marne by Dr Michael S Neiberg at the US Army War College from 2010

Fresh roasted Sumatra coffee with The Country Squire Falling Leaves in the Thomas Cristiano. Today I'll be popping plugs out of the presses and making a new batch. Got an idea for a all Virginia blend that came to me just before I fell asleep. Good dreams.

Maiden voyage of my Missouri Hardwood compliments of History Ptof 1861, packed with Straus Balkan Blend also compliments of History Prof 1861

Wolfman’s Black and Red in a Dunhill amber root bent rhodesian with a repair band and cumberland stem.

WCC Deluxe Crumble Cut in a Peterson Killarney bulldog with a vulcanite p-lip stem.

Hearth and Home Viprati (‘17) in a late 1960s sandblasted Kaywoodie Relief meerschaum lined pot with an acrylic stem.

Rolando’s Own in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with a coke, watching Arsenal v Man U. COYG!

F&T Vintage in a Kirk Bosi poker with lemonade.

Status
Not open for further replies.