What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather is mild this morning enabling me to go out on the patio with a book, a cup of Kirkland Colombian, and KBV Burley Morning Pipe in the Jansen's bent volcano with saddle stem.
20240318_151635.jpg

Had a very nice dinner of turkey, fresh green beans, and baked potato with country gravy. No dessert now. Probably a Highland single malt later, lol. On the patio having 2012 Esoterica Margate in a Nording grade 2 freehand with plateau top and military mount vulcanite stem. Keurig Victor Allen carmel macchiato coffee on the side. Haven't put the bird feeders back up yet due to high winds and snow. Dove sitting on the bridge looking at me like he's saying hey, where's my chow, lol. Good evening BoBs. Hope everyone had a great Easter.
Your pulling the stops out Buddy, another beautiful pipe

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. Well we have officially entered British summer time here in the UK.
Mrs Z has passed me all the clocks in the house, so I can set them all an hour ahead. Something we should have done yesterday, but we forgot.
Anyway it's actually a beautiful day here in olde blighty, a very bright and strong sun, the leaves on the trees are starting to bust open. The birds are singing their greatest hits. So im going to wheel out onto the patio with a bowlful of Hobbit Weed, in an Erik Nording great dane. And throw the ball around for Frodo.
Life is indeed good, enjoy your Easter Monday my friends 😊
20240401_142938.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. Well we have officially entered British summer time here in the UK.
Mrs Z has passed me all the clocks in the house, so I can set them all an hour ahead. Something we should have done yesterday, but we forgot.
Anyway it's actually a beautiful day here in olde blighty, a very bright and strong sun, the leaves on the trees are starting to bust open. The birds are singing their greatest hits. So im going to wheel out onto the patio with a bowlful of Hobbit Weed, in an Erik Nording great dane. And throw the ball around for Frodo.
Life is indeed good, enjoy your Easter Monday my friends 😊View attachment 17147
Now that's a beautiful pipe. Love the flowers.

Life is indeed good, enjoy your Easter Monday my friends 😊View attachment 17147
Are the flowers from your garden?

Well it's officially Spring here as we went on DST couple of weeks ago, however you wouldn't know it from our weather. Gale force winds, snow yesterday, nippy 36 on the patio this morning. Overcast, damp, rained overnight. Feels like London in winter, lol. Good thing is Arizona doesn't go on DST, so no clocks to change, just have to remember the time difference if calling someone in another state. Anyhoo, having CS Cowboy Coffee in a Pete Pub with a mug of, you guessed it, cowboy coffee. Augie in my lap, wife playing fetch with Charlie. Have a great day my friends.

Heading out with Jacksie, and I will be smoking Schwab's Proud Sultan in the Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard.

Btw, I just happened to drop in at Watch City, and the Rouxgaroux blend was just listed at noon today. I made a purchase. Co-created by our own @JimInks so it's got to be good, right?

Hardcastle's Crown Bent Billiard.jpg