What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EZ, I know you like the Bari pipes. Saw an interesting one on Ebay today. A large, oversized, freehand, kind of a cross between a brandy and a rhodesian. Nice looking, however, it was listed at $330. Are they really that good, worth that much? Tempted to try based on your recommendation but that seems like a high price for a pipe I know nothing about
Ranger, I have been watching that one for a while,It`s really a beautiful pipe and it is brand new,If I recall correctly,I have never really seen that model pipe before,so I believe it`s a rare pipe,obviously the seller knows what he`s got! All things considered I personally would offer him 250 ,He has been sitting on it for a while! There`s another really nice one there on E-BAY too,it`s kind of a scoop style,it`s really nice and in great shape,I think the seller wanted 100 for it,I believe that one was from out of the US,but I think the seller had a good rating though..
There excellent pipes and handmade and built to last a lifetime.Good luck!

Good morning,smoking some 7 seas regular blend in a smooth Peterson ST. Patrick's day 1999.This is one of the 5 Peterson's that I have recently found in my attic that I had stored away 15 years ago. I was looking for something else,LOL ! Never did find the item I was looking for! Happy Sunday to all !

Urban Cowboy in a Road Town 1/4 bent Dublin with morning coffee. Smokes okay but does get a bit hot. Not the best briar I'm thinking. Have to leave soon to look at another horse.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-11-08-39-57.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-11-08-39-57.png
    676.9 KB · Views: 67
Hello to all,
Well,I finally finished cleaning up my E-bay Molina pipe,It really wasn`t in bad shape,mostly sanitizing.I really did not expect much for 28 dollars,but I was pleasantly surprised by this pipe ! Ranger was right, this is a good quality pipe,I was also surprised at how much tobacco this pipe holds.The pipe smokes very well,especially if you have some time to kill. I smoked a full bowl of LANE 1Q and it took like 45 minutes to finish it! Funny thing...I enjoyed this pipe and searched E-BAY for another one, I found the exact same pipe from another seller for 131 dollars plus shipping! LOL!
My search continues...
Have a good one!

Good morning,
Starting my Monday with an old beat up Dr.Plumb billiard,This old English pipe is a great smoker,it seems to love aromatics,So I am smoking some creme brulee in it.Good day to all !

Hello to all,
Well,I finally finished cleaning up my E-bay Molina pipe,It really wasn`t in bad shape,mostly sanitizing.I really did not expect much for 28 dollars,but I was pleasantly surprised by this pipe ! Ranger was right, this is a good quality pipe,I was also surprised at how much tobacco this pipe holds.The pipe smokes very well,especially if you have some time to kill. I smoked a full bowl of LANE 1Q and it took like 45 minutes to finish it! Funny thing...I enjoyed this pipe and searched E-BAY for another one, I found the exact same pipe from another seller for 131 dollars plus shipping! LOL!
My search continues...
Have a good one!
EZ, glad you're enjoying it. You are right about pricing. I've seen the same Molina pipe or almost identical on ebay for $55 to $95. Have to just keep looking. There is a giant, smooth, unsmoked Zebrano on ebay right now for $138. Offered the guy $80, he turned it down, offered $100, turned down, said the best he could do was $129, a lousy $10 off. Has been up twice with 0 bids. Think I will just wait him out, lol.

First bowl of CH in my giant Lorenzo. Then decided to join DLRuth and EZONSLOW with Sutliff vanilla royale in the Molina Rhodesian acquired from Brunello. French vanilla coffee on the side. Hot and a bit muggy this am.

While I’m smoking almost exclusively Gawith Hoggarth flakes lately, I’m currently working on a bowl of Peterson Hyde Park which a friend gifted me. In a MM cob nosewarmer.

I’m also on quite a cob kick. But that’s another thing entirely for another thread.

Hello,
Hot,Humid and muggy here,Had to put off most of my yard work today,Rain is on it`s way,Smoking my Savinelli 320 author with Sutliff Vanilla custard,Wife came in and said; Are you baking cookies? LOL!

Enjoying an unusually cool July evening with 13 yr-old Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture in a 1961 DH Tanshell 120 followed by 10-yr -old Spilman's Mixture in a Radice gently bent thick-walled Dublin. All chased with with great German lager and a Jamaican Red Stripe ale!! Life is good!!!! FTRPLT

Enjoying an unusually cool July evening with 13 yr-old Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture in a 1961 DH Tanshell 120 followed by 10-yr -old Spilman's Mixture in a Radice gently bent thick-walled Dublin. All chased with with great German lager and a Jamaican Red Stripe ale!! Life is good!!!! FTRPLT
Where did you get Red Stripe? Did not know it was sold in the states.

Good morning to all,
Woke up this rainy Tuesday morning with back pain,not a happy camper !
waiting for the muscle relaxers to kick in with a Savinelli 616 Trevi filled with Creme Brulee and Lane 1Q blend.
Impatiently awaiting a Tobacco delivery this week. Happy Tuesday,Boys and Girls.

It’s a bright, warm Tuesday morning here in the Bay... this GH Scotch Flake in one of my MM nosewarmer cobs is really hitting the spot. I’m a fiend for sweet iced tea, and this decade old flake is the pipe tobacco equivalent of that, as far as I’m concerned.

My usual CH in a MM general cob with dark roast coffee. A nice hour long smoke before heading off to the VA. Lots of birdies about and Gtr, several gheckos scooting around on the berm, lol.