What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lit up a Savinelli with Legends. Getting more satisfied with every puff!

Had to take my daughter to school this a.m. and on the way back fired up a bowl of the evil Tambolaka in a drug store pipe bin special full bent Bulldog (I'm thinking hardwood). I don't want to ghost up my good pipes with that "Indonesian Screamer Tobacco" and it makes no difference to the 'smoking experience' what it's smoked in, so far as I can tell. That Tambo is impressive in it's N delivery as well as the strength of it's flavor hit (it's like Bogart grabbing you by the lapels and bitch slappin' you all over the place while saying, "You'll take it and LIKE it!". And I do!

IRC Virginia Flake in my Wessex Old Guard to get my Friday rolling. Happy Friday to all of you.

Solani VA Flake w Perique in a MM on the way to work.

For lunch, looking forward to trying a Burley/VaPer/Latakia blend I mixed last week.

@ Blackhorse: I like 'em large and in pairs also. I'm also pushing 63 and at our age I also like my own pair of boys as large as I can pump them. Bogart would appreciate us both. I'm getting my N hit now from a Partagas Black Label Magnifico. Started this day at 1AM with a large bowl of Penzance. Continued later this morning at 11 AM with a bowl of 1776 Bostonian and I'm continuing this afternoon with my favorite stick. Tonight it's going to be Lady Latakia. 2/11/11 is a great day!

Just finished a full bowl of Peterson's Irish Flake in my Davidoff Lovat. This tobacco, as far as I'm concerned, must be the best available in the universe!!

SpeedyPete,

I am eagerly awaiting my first tins of Irish Flake. I expect them today. From what I've heard I'm likely to agree with you.

Earlier som Odyssey in a Dunhill Bryure Billiard, I think it's the fullest of the Pease Blends, excellent! An just finished a small bowl of Quiet Nights, that was good as well. Peace-Mike :sunny:

Finished a bowl of Cooper in my Neerup Brandy. Following it up with another bowl of Cooper in my Medico aka 'The Workhorse'. While the others rest, The Workhorse is pulling the load about two times a day. Nothing like beating the living hell out of an eight-dollar 'estate'.

Looking forward to heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian and getting some fresh air and a cup of Hot Coffee.. Good way to start the day..

MisterE":bjy728lh said:
Buenos dias todos! PS LTF in a Dunnie.

Chuck, you´re up early today!!
Oh yea.. I get up early so I can wake up slow. Morning chores done now while having an outside smoke of Lancers Slices which was a gifted sample from Natch.. Thanks Natch.. It is great smoking this blend.. Smoked it in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian which is one of my favorite pipes I got on ebay.. I shall order some more of this blend after pay day.. Good morning to ya MisterE...
:cheers:

A beautiful thunderstorm here earlier has cooled the place down after a hot day. I have an espitada on the barbeque & am smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a Pietenpauw Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.