What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool & clear here today. FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

hot and sunny, right time for a jake hackert cob with a cool-smoking mild organic homemade blend. gotta love those jake hackert cobs.

Busy day here.. Smoking as much as I have time for.. Had a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian.. Then SG's Black Twist XX in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Then JackKnife Plug in a Wally Frank again.. Then G/H Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Bulldog Meer.. Halfway warm day here..

fishnrust":cspg439o said:
Kendal Plug in a Sav Auto 5. Hey Mike, what are u liking more these days, the FVF of Union Square?
Too early to tell on the FVF vs. Union Square. I'm a real GLP guy so Union Square to me is great. However, FVF smells great out of the tin and I'll need to smoke 10-15 bowls before I really get a sense of it. I suppose it's a good problem to have.

Had a bowl of each today. One in a Nording Great Dane and just now the FVF in a Caminetto Egg.
Peace-Mike :tongue:

Presbyterian in Rad churchwarden, Twice,,,hard to get a handle on why I like this so much,,,

Enjoying a bowl of SG's ST. James Flake in a CAO Big Head Meer...

earlier some Hamborger Veermaster...and the a new twist with some Dans Blue Note...nice.

Chelsea Morning in my 87 Pete and a big pot of Scottish Breakfast Tea.

Rainy morning here.. Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined on the way outside for some chores...Hot Coffee

Early evening here & after an early dinner, Meridian in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian.

Had some MC Red Cake 5100 in a Italian Oom Paul Sitter.. Then McConnell Scottish Cake in the same pipe. Then Lancer's Slices in a Bent Big Bruyers England... The taste buds are enjoying these blends today...

A big pot-bowl of Samovar in my new Loewe... heavenly!

A Big Bowl of Union Square in my giant Ardor Rocciata. Peace-Mike

Off to pillow land here.. Had a great night out playing pool with the boys.. Shot well.. Then the shots came in little glasses.. More beer.. Lots of talk.. And PA in my Italian Oom Paul to keep it simple.. Hope all are well.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.