What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilke Rumcake in a Doodler. I've become my grandfather.

It is nice to be able to wake up slow with a cup of coffee. Heading out with my first bowl of the day. Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter...

SG Navy Flake in a GBD Prehistoric bulldog on a warm, cloudy evening.

McC's Red Cake 5100 in a GBD Americana.. This blend really is good to me...

Starting a bowl of Cannon Plug in a Brebbia bulldog...part of my Superbowl preps. As well as the Bud Select.

Buddy

Just came back from a walk about outside before the big game comes on. I pulled out a MM Missouri Pride cob and filled it with some baccy I have been tossing into a sealed container labeled Cob Mix.. I filled the pipe with some of the now 6 plus oz container and smoked a bowl.. I must say I will not add anymore to this mix of leftovers and non likes.. And start over again with another Cob Mix toss pot.. I really enjoyed the smoke and am happy to say I will have a blend to go to when I have work to do outside that I shall use a cob with. Glad it happened that way.. :D For those who will be watching the NFL game tonight.. I hope you have lots of fun and make some good memories..

Enjoying Wessex BVF in a Sav Autograph 5,while porkbutt and ribs are slowly cooking away in the bge.

Superbowl pipe's prepped for kickoff :

Group five birth year (1948 "Made in Ireland") Peterson Killarney billiard.

FVF.

Coffee's brewing.

See you guys later :D

:face:

A bowl of OVTC holiday cheer in my nording before monday morning formation.

Good morning here.. Dan's Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian..

Had a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a La Strada Pico while doing outside chores. Then a relaxing smoke of Escudo in a Bulldog Meer..

Chelsea Morning in a Pete Mark Twain on a warm summer evening.

My first try of some lakeland baccy, some bright CR flake in a little group 2 or 3 billiard of mine. Wonderful stuff, no bite and TONS of flavor!

MacB's Club Blend in a La Strada Pico. The doing some chores with a bowl of SWR in a MM patriot Cob..

My first bowl of long-awaited Wilderness, in my favorite oriental pipe, a Bjarne bullcap. FMAP done better, happy guy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.