What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lit up a bowl of billy budd in a huge pipe I carved last weekend it's my first full bowl in this pipe so I was curious just how much this big pipe would take so I weighed out .25 oz and started packing and it took it all and then a pinch more to fill this pipe. :affraid:

Heading outside 5.F with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury...

Was about to start a bowl of frog morton, but then I got called and had to stop before I could start. Oh well, I should have my first bowl before to much longer.

I had some Burley Supreme in a Savinelli KS panel sitter. Great way to start the day

On the way to work I smoked the bowl of Escudo in a Dr. G Grand Duke that I packed last night but fell asleep.

The smoke is subtly different after a wait.

Heading outside for a smoke of McB's Dark Twist in my MM Country Gentleman Cob.. Lots of sunshine but cold..

Weybridge stuffed in a yard pipe,,,outside shoveling off the garage roof,,,3 feet deep and lake effect starting,,, :affraid:

Relaxing now after a bowl of JackKnife Plug in a Vintage Fieldstub Chubby.. Lake effect snow coming in..

Cloudy & warm here but no rain yet. My first full bowl of the day is FVF in a GBD billiard.

Just finished a bowl of Presbyterian in a Johs. First bowl of this tin I've thoroughly enjoyed. Much disappointment until today.

Esoterica - Pembroke in a Quiet Comrade..wishing it was Penzance :cry:

Heading to town to help a friend. Red Paramour in a Fieldstub Chubby..

Status
Not open for further replies.