What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier some Chelsea Morning in a Nording Great Dane, just now some Union Square in a Radice Stack. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Enjoyed a vanilla blend I get from the very small local tobacco shop (don't know that the blend has a "real" name) in a danish freehand estate. The sun went to sleep in the west as I pondered the day...a good day, again.

My mid afternoon pipe was Trout Stream and late night is Balkan Sasieni. It's been a good pipesmoke day all the way through.

SH Krumble Kake in a Castello Sea Rock Canadian. Going through the little sample jars to make some shelf room!

I smoked Westminster this morning in an Ardor. My shipment of 965 arrives this evening and I'll be smoking that for the first time ever.

Hamborger Veermaster in a GBD New Standard panelled billiard - a gift from Piet.

Earlier some Union Square in a Sasieni Friar, just now some JackKnife Plug in a Sav beater. Peace-Mike :cheers:

p.s. both lit with my new IM Corona Old Boy lighter, I love it!

... Mac Baren cherry flake. Still trying it out. Still a decent smoke.

Another busy week brought to a momentary standstill by a bowl of Escudo.

I'll be working on a new tin of C&D Founding Fathers this weekend in a new cob. I'm hopeful it will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.