What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Long Island morning. Balkan Sasieni in a beautiful and large rusticated billiard with coffee to go.

Wessex Curly Cut in a Pietenpauw stack Rhodesian.

Two bowls of Union Square today. One in a Castello 31 and the other in my Caminetto Egg. Peace-Mike :p

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a Glenn Tinsky coral bent ball. And some java.

Buddy

Dunhill London Mixture in a Lovat I made and cup #1 of espresso. Engine is revving.

Billy Bud in a Bulldog with an ice cold Bud in a stein. Manly nourishment!

Don't know about the rest of the USA but the guys in Millington KY and Setauket NY definitely know how to make the best of a day in the land of opportunity. We take every last opportunity and make smoke while our sun shines.

An interesting mix of McClelland 2015 and Dunhill Flake in a GBD. I discovered this by accident last nite, but it´s a keeper! ;)

A mix of Chelsea Morning/Union Square bits, and just now some Union Square in a Castello Old Anti bent. Peace-Mike :cheers:

MisterE":vzjkhlj1 said:
An interesting mix of McClelland 2015 and Dunhill Flake in a GBD. I discovered this by accident last nite, but it´s a keeper! ;)
Well you got me thinking now MisterE.. Going outside after mixing McClelland 5100 and FVF..In a GBD Americana See what that is like.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.