What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home blend of 50% Stoved Red Virginia & 50% Latakia in a ridiculously long churcwarden accompanied by a cup of hot earl grey tea with cream.

Dunhill 965 in the Sasquatch...sippin on some Mothership Wit.

After sleeping in this morning because I can. Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr. Grabow Riviera..

85% lizard tail turtlefoot burley, 15% Golden Virginia,,,cured, cased, pressed,,,,from my 2009 crop,,,in a briar/meer,,,,

Just got back from an outside smoke of McClellands Classic Samsun.. What a smooth great blend..

Sipping Chelsea Morning in my favorite Stanwell... and sipping a very strong cup of tea. (Trying to focus on work with limited success.)

Leaving this afternoon to go camping. I'm taking my Mike Brissett bent apple with some Trout Stream and my Neerup Classic Sandblast bent apple with some Butternut Burley. These should be good smokes by the fire with some Canadian whiskey.

Heck, I envy you that camping trip. It's been too long since I've sat around a campfire - almost a year.

Wessex Curly Cut in a Pietenpauw.

Camping is not far away here.. Have two Kayaks waiting for the river.. Just got back from a very nice outside smoke of SG's Chocolate Flake in a CAO Big Head Meer...

Two bowls of Union Square today, one in a Stan Golden Danish and the other in my new(giant) Ardor Rocciata bent, both excellent. I'm looking forward to my FVF arriving soon from another Brother. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Work day is done and time to relax. Peretti's Cambridge Flake in a small bowl bent.

Busy day here.. Weather was great.. Just returned from a bowl of Red Paramour in a Royal British..

Embarcadero in a ca. 1950 Parker Straightgrain A smooth billiard with an LL airway-hot-rodded lucite custom stem.

State of the art ! (tobacco and pipe both) :D

:face:

Overcast with rain on the way.. Heading outside for some early chores with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fieldstub Chubby.. :cheers:

Waiting for the rain.. Had a bowl of McC's Classic Samsun in a Fieldstub Chubby... Come on warm air...

Another 2 bowls of Union Sqaure, one in my CAO Meer latice and the other just now in my Giant Ardor Urano Calabash. Peace-Mike :pirat:

Embarcadero. Haymarket era Loewe Fawley billiard. LL custom lucite stem.

Diaphanous !

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.