What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVF in my favourite pipe for the blend - a GBD New Era billiard that brings out the flavours magnificently.

Got up at 3 am today to watch the British Open, smoke my last 2 bowls of Wessex Burley Slices, drink an entire pot of coffee and watch Lefty shoot an amazing front 9, then melt down. Kudos to Darren Clarke for keeping his composure and smoothly taking the Claret Jug 8)

Man that Wessex is good stuff, and I'm completely out. Order time!!

The last bowl from an almost never ending tin of Davidoff Royalty I opened last year. It's been quite a journey with this blend, but I'm ready for something new!

LJ Peretti "W" mixture in an Ashton XXX lovat made in 1985. Love the Ashton pipes.
Doc

Peter Stokkbye's Luxury Navy Flake with my Bjarne Smooth Rhodesian & a nice cup of coffee!!!

I donno in a dunnie. Wish I did know what I was smoking cause I love this stuff. It was a gift from JC and when I asked what the blend was he replied "I donno". I would certainly like to run out and buy a pound or two of this tobacco but I'm afraid to ask for I donno what it is because I'm sure the reply is going to be "just leave a down payment and we'll contact you when it comes in". I won't be able to inquire about a delivery date because I already know what the answer would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.