What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helluva thunderstorm today in Maryland. We got caught out in the MGB in Harpers Ferry WVA. Made a run for home, testing the top out, it is sort of watertight...
Got in the garage and smoked a bowl of Boswells Blended Burley in my Chartan Afterhours Billiard with a cup of coffee and our bird in a lawn chair, watching the storm blow by. Pretty relaxing. Now I have to clean up a car...

The 100* temps are finally gone and it's a cool night out. Time to break out the latakia. Penzance in a Nording Freehand.

Red Carpet in my favorite pipe: a Ser Jacopo straight billiard my lovely girlfriend gave me this past Xmas :cheers: it's going to be a good day!

Escudo in Peterson 80s. Really starting to feel like fall tonight and I couldn't be happier.

Not Smoking. Everyone in Pittsburgh Has a cold and I'm down for the count.

It's my lunch hour and once again I'm smoking Red Carpet in the same Ser Jac... Lately I've been sticking to one blend in one pipe all day

Speedy recovery Tim. Your boys will be missing you!

Squadron Leader in Sasieni bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.
And a good morning to all!

Good Day Mate: Mike M in South Africa and other brothers: It's a very cool Autumn morning here now on Long Island New York. I've already enjoyed a bowl of Park Lane Tobacconist's Salmon River and now I'm enjoying a bowl of C&D Engine 99 both in a straight billiard marked REJECT London Made. This beauty of a pipe has the slightest fill on the top of the shank and therefore did not pass muster by an unknown but probably a very exclusive pipe maker in London. It was a find, truly a handsome pipe, brand new on E-Bay for about $15.00 and it is certainly a pleasure to smoke.

Good morning, everyone. Stonehaven in a Dunhill for breakfast.

Hello Forum!
At this time a smoke SG Commonwealth Mixture in A older Dunnie 120.

Actually my favorite Latakia blend! simple Virginia&Latakia.

I tried Dunhills 965 and London Mix. Robert Mc Conell Original Oriental

Balkan Sasieni and it looks like that i dont like the Orient spice tobaccos.

This Commonwealth Mixture is at this time perfect for me.

Geetings to all
Michael

Wife's at the gym. I'm relaxing with a Tia Maria puffing away on my newly acquired Mario Grandi filled with Key Largo. Going to watch pipe smoking Jules Maigret later on solve a few crimes.

michael drue":34gt1nrc said:
Hello Forum!
At this time a smoke SG Commonwealth Mixture in A older Dunnie 120.

Actually my favorite Latakia blend! simple Virginia&Latakia.

I tried Dunhills 965 and London Mix. Robert Mc Conell Original Oriental

Balkan Sasieni and it looks like that i dont like the Orient spice tobaccos.

This Commonwealth Mixture is at this time perfect for me.

Geetings to all
Michael

ooohhh, Commonwealth....I love it too.

tried out Nightcap in a new Peterson ebony bent pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.