What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A relaxing bowl of Ashton's Artisan blend in a Pete kildare.

jeepernick":xntamv77 said:
McClelland Arcadia in a no name meer. This is my first go round with this blend. The meer is quite small (Czek tamper wont fit in the bowl), so a full size pipe is in order to get a real feel for the blend. I like it though. Might have to take this one with me on vacation.
Arcadia is a definate keeper for me. I tried Black Shag first, it didn't work well for me and so I was a bit hesitant with Arcadia. Glad I made the leap.

Getting ready to set fire to some FVF in a Mastro.

This morning I have enjoyed a refreshing bowl of Walnut in a Varese freehand. I am satisfied!

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Lorenzetti billiard.

Starting out sunny here but showers predicted throughout the day.

:D Paul

All the makings of a fine day here in the PNW. The day begins with PA in a Savinelli. Yuban on the side.

Some '07 Xmas Cheer with a little pinch of Navy Cavendish, in my Uncle David's old, beat-up Owl Club bent egg.

Even' All, In "The Zone" with 5yo PSNF, In two pipes, My Tim Hynick rust.freehand POY SHPC, and my old/new S.S. Pierce dawg, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

smoking Nat Sherman #536 in small Malaga billiard. this is my first post.

berry

Starting the day with some GH Brown Flake w/ mild cigar leaf added. Today's travel tabak will be F&T's Cut VA Plug.

Buddy

Having gone two weeks without a pipe--yes, two weeks--while recovering from deviated setpum surgery, I have the all clear to smoke tonight. Not sure what to smoke yet but, boy, am I looking forward to that! I've had nearly 100% blockage in one sinus my whole life and partial in the other--after this surgery my sense of smell is substantially improved so I'm assuming that tobacco will taste even better.

CPT/VSG":1qpcm6jy said:
Having gone two weeks without a pipe--yes, two weeks--while recovering from deviated setpum surgery, I have the all clear to smoke tonight. Not sure what to smoke yet but, boy, am I looking forward to that! I've had nearly 100% blockage in one sinus my whole life and partial in the other--after this surgery my sense of smell is substantially improved so I'm assuming that tobacco will taste even better.
It should be a whole new world for you.

Watch out TAD!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying a bowl of Walnut in a GF POY Kaywoodie.

Finished up yesterday with some RY in a cob; now I'm starting up today with 965 in a BBB apple.

(Not so much on a Dunhill kick as I am trying to free up some of my nearly-empty bail-top jars.)

Good Morning All,

Bridge Mixture in a Brigham sitter.

Nice sunny day here.

I tried some Baklava this morning in a nice gift from my buddy John O.

Happy Saturday!

The day starts with Half & Half in a BC Panel Billiard. Yuban on the side.
:pipe:

Good Morning All,

Burley London Blend in a Wolfgang.

Nice sunny morning after a night of rain.

Good morning....Starting a nice sunny cool morning with ERR'd in a Kaywoodie Shelcraft.

Finished last night with Rattray's Brown Clunee in a Mastro poker.

Sipping on peretti dd in an old gbd bulldog. Thanks J_Rock !

Status
Not open for further replies.