What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windy here also.. Last night I had to stand against the house to avoid the winds.. This morning new snow falling and 33.F Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat Sitter.. Burrr

FVF in a Tsuge bent pot.

If anyone ever buys one of these little Tsuge pipes, take out the stupid stinger!!! Much better now. :lol:

Fortunately it's still in the 50s here! Had another bowl of Nightcap since the first one was a failure--I think I've decided the Nightcap is not for me. Too much perique for my tastebuds!

Smoking, right now?
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my cheap Leonessa Briosa shape #21 (heavy, bent billiard).

I can't wait until this tin is done so I can NOT buy it again.

Aristokles":qpvfbp7o said:
Smoking, right now?
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my cheap Leonessa Briosa shape #21 (heavy, bent billiard).

I can't wait until this tin is done so I can NOT buy it again.
Another Dunhill fan I see :clown:

GLP Laurel Heights in a Pete Supreme bent billiard. Easily the most complex Va I've smoked. It is superb!

So tired of winter already.. Just returned from outside smoking some Villiger 1888 Late Night in a Jobey Shellmoor Extra Oom Paul. A tasty mellow blend..

OGS in my Geiger poker. I will take pics of it soon... :)

University Flake in a Longchamp

velveteagle":dk83fj4v said:
So tired of winter already.. Just returned from outside smoking some Villiger 1888 Late Night in a Jobey Shellmoor Extra Oom Paul. A tasty mellow blend..
Strange winter we're having, eh neighbor? It's been like one long November.

George Kaplan":jx5ouzsu said:
University Flake in a Longchamp

velveteagle":jx5ouzsu said:
Strange winter we're having, eh neighbor? It's been like one long November.
Indeed George.. Not enough snow for the sporting folks.. Not enough ice for the fisher people.. Windy and cold.. Damp and the big lake is wide open. Waiting for the massive snow fall to come ??? I don't mind smoking outside ( House Law ) but the winds make it hard on these older bones.. Plus its hectic for burning baccy even in a good bowl.. Oh well its Michigan.. Heading out with a bowl of 2010 CC in a Wally Frank Black Thorne 28. Enough Coffee for the day.. Time for some brew.. :cheers:

Marlin Flake in a Shell Briar Canadian

Man U v. Liverpool and after Chelsea is going to stomp Everton!!! :cheers:

George Kaplan":6b3pll6s said:
Blockade Runner on a cold, snowy morning.
Hi George .. Just curious.. You smoking outside like me ?? Got up just over an hour ago and it was 0.F Did chores and smoked a bowl of Dan's Blue Note outside in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Coffee flowing here.. It's warming up now at 7.F Sunshine..

velveteagle":glawwk5s said:
George Kaplan":glawwk5s said:
Blockade Runner on a cold, snowy morning.
Hi George .. Just curious.. You smoking outside like me ?? Got up just over an hour ago and it was 0.F Did chores and smoked a bowl of Dan's Blue Note outside in a Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Coffee flowing here.. It's warming up now at 7.F Sunshine..
Morning, Velveteagle. Yeah, I was out earlier today, shoveling snow and smoking an old Grabow Viking. (Falcon Knockoff) It's great for cold weather; when it gets wet I just unscrew the bowl and shake out the stem. I usually don't even have to re-light. Stomping down to the corner coffee shop now for a late breakfast with a bulldog full of Villiger Mid-Day. Still only 3.F here in town, but the alley behind my house looks a whole lot nicer with a few inches of snow on it.

I don't envy you that cold weather - 0F is bloody cold! Here's it's in the mid-70's & cloudy. Probably get some more rain later.

SG BBF in a GBD Virgin biliard.

New snow makes it look much better George.. Just returned from the last of the morning chores outside while smoking a bowl of Lancer's Slices in a Jean Claude Bent Olive wood. This pipe has its own essence when I smoke it.. I enjoy it very much.. My only Olive Wood pipe and I think it does make things taste just fine. Muddler I would love to be out at your place in a t-shirt smoking a bowl of BBF with ya.. I have one tin getting older in the cellar.. Have a great day..

Status
Not open for further replies.