What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking off a three day weekend after working out of town most of the week. Got some venison chops and eggs on the stove, biscuits in the oven, a tall bloody mary in my hand, and a freshly opened tin of Balkan Flake airing out. It's good to be home! Think I'll try out my new "bulldublin" this morning. (pics later today in P.A.D.)
Cheers, everyone!

Back from cleaning some heavy snow off the vehicles and walkways. Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note ni a Bent Canterbury.. If I were a kid I would be out making a snow man.. Good snow for it..

Crystal clear and in the lower 40s here and I just finished my " starter " bowl of the day, some Virginia Woods in an Edwards tanshell blast twin to the 720L smooth Bent Bulldog i have !

Snow coming down hard again.. Holding at 32.F Was out looking at the trees so full of snow.. Had a power failure for a short time here. Smoked a bowl of SWR in a MM Country Gentleman Cob.. Last of the SWR.. Going to get a few more packs as this does so well for me in a cob..

velveteagle":gq5yad66 said:
Snow coming down hard again.. Holding at 32.F
You got a barn or garage or anyplace to hide out with your pipe? I'm enjoying this snow a lot more now from my front porch than I was last night driving down 131 from Traverse!
Smoking some Blue Note in an old Grabow.

George Kaplan":vgehl0vj said:
velveteagle":vgehl0vj said:
Snow coming down hard again.. Holding at 32.F
You got a barn or garage or anyplace to hide out with your pipe? I'm enjoying this snow a lot more now from my front porch than I was last night driving down 131 from Traverse!
Smoking some Blue Note in an old Grabow.
I have a large shed I have converted to a wood shop. Going to put up an extra wood stove in it soon. I like to look out at the woods and animals while smoking.. But some days I guess I should hide out in the shed.. I only have one small window in it.. But better than freezing I guess.. Just got back from a great smoke of Erinmore Mixture in a Jean Claude Bent Olive Wood.. Looks like its warming up now..37.F Have a great day George.. :cheers:

Carter Hall in an old Weber bulldog. Friggin' pipe could well be the best smoking pipe I have. Strange.

temps in the mid-70s, so going semi-aromatic with BRG Mixture in a Wellpipe full bent

DrT999":h8juhmag said:
temps in the mid-70s, so going semi-aromatic with BRG Mixture in a Wellpipe full bent
Now, Doctor! You're just trying to make Velveteagle and me jealous. Taking a walk in the snow with the last of my Blockade Runner in a leather-clad Sav bulldog.

SG Sam's Flake in a Tsuge Flat Bent rhodesian.

Gale force winds moving through. 23 degrees temperature drop in the last 4 hours. Just got the catfood and litter in for the weekend :roll: .

A 50/50 blend of 5105 and Gold Brick in the pipe I made. Delish!

Nasty winter day.. Got bored so went to the local pub.. For just two beers.. Yea.. Well four beers later and decided to go on a Lancer's Slices kick to top it all off.. Smoked it in a Jean Claude Bent Olive Wood then in a GBD New Era 3/4 bent Volcano 1020.. Home now and chilling out.. More Lancer's Slices soon and then Walnut in a Lover Of Gnome Monstrosity.. Who says winter has to be boring..

Enjoying the hell out of my first bowl of JKP in my Pete 53, We've got a winner here, folks.

OSG, rubbed on top, cubed on the bottom in my new NB Bulldog. I should let her rest today, but she did such nice tricks last night, I wanted to keep the training up...

Status
Not open for further replies.