What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Byzantium in a Peterson 999. Very smokey flavor and aroma.

FVF in a Pete b11. The stuff is pretty special even with just a little bit of age.

Finishing my lunch with some MacConnel's Red Virginia in a Nording freehand.

Busy morning of smoking outside.. Had a bowl of Plumcake in a Erik Nording #5 Red Freehand.. Heading out now to lunch with a bowl of Erinmore Mixture in a Carey Rusticated and Stone Freehand.. Have a great smoking day Brothers..

Wanted something a bit smoky sweet to watch the race in Martinsville so have lit a bowl of Virginia Woods in an old BBB Virgin sq.shancked Pot.

Samuel Gawith Balkan Flake in a Yanik Meerschaum.Pipeman1947 :pirate: :pirate:

Pipeman, that sounds just about right for after dinner here. I've no meers on my shelf, but plenty of Balkan Flake.

Wessex Brigade Sovereign in my Ruthenberg pot, match made in heaven!

Early Morning Pipe in a cob while on my lunch hour. Not sure why but I prefer this blend in a cob...

Settling in for the night with Sillem's Black in a Saseini #5. Maybe just a bit of rye whiskey, too.

Good morning Brothers.. Sunshine morning a bit cool but going to warm up.. Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a no name Prince..

Mature Virginia #27 in a Charatan Special Pot. mmmmmmm :p

Eriinmore Flake - aged for 3 years - in a Hardcastle Bull

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.