What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia Woods in an old Hardcastle Author. Good to start the day with a sweet :p

Blockade Runner in a Saaieni #5

DrT999":llykiaq7 said:
Carter Hall in a new basket briar (any idea what to call this shape?)
straight-pipe.jpg

In any case, once it's broken in, I hope to use it for the occasional Lakeland
Seems to be a common discussion on a number of recent threads. I'd call that a "Rhodublin". :p

George Kaplan":463vrtqb said:
DrT999":463vrtqb said:
Carter Hall in a new basket briar (any idea what to call this shape?)
straight-pipe.jpg

In any case, once it's broken in, I hope to use it for the occasional Lakeland
Seems to be a common discussion on a number of recent threads. I'd call that a "Rhodublin". :p
LOL -- sounds about right!

1st try of Presbyterian Mixture in an Ivory Jobey Prince

Just arrived last night, my tin of Blackwoods Flake so have loaded up a large Edward's TB Apple with some. First bowl of this in almost 20+ years ! I forgot how GOOD this one is !! I'm definately becoming a Virginia kinda guy now :p

London Mixture in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

Enjoying a well earned day off from work with pipe smoking and old movies. Started off the morning with some Full Va Flake in an estate Savinelli Non-pareil that I just won off of ebay. Popped on an old Errol Flynn war movie "Objective, Burma!" and loaded up a bowl of G&H LA Flake in a Ben Wade. Hope everyone else is having a "Good Friday"!

-Scott

MisterE":7anox184 said:
More GH Louisiana in a Sasieni 4 Dot.

H, are you off of work?? Don't see you here much at mid-day!
Hey Brother, it appears we had the same idea at the same time (Louisiana Flake). I have gone about half-way through a 2 oz sample bought from Pipes&Cigars and am finally starting to "get" this blend. Didn't care for it much at first, but now I am starting to like it a lot!

Cheers,
Scott

scottbtdmb":zlsi3jlh said:
MisterE":zlsi3jlh said:
More GH Louisiana in a Sasieni 4 Dot.

H, are you off of work?? Don't see you here much at mid-day!
Hey Brother, it appears we had the same idea at the same time (Louisiana Flake). I have gone about half-way through a 2 oz sample bought from Pipes&Cigars and am finally starting to "get" this blend. Didn't care for it much at first, but now I am starting to like it a lot!

Cheers,
Scott
I like it a lot too. There's a suble wisp of the ol' Lakeland essence right upon lighting it, but it goes away very quickly. :cat:

1st bowl in my new Venom II custom cob from SmokinDragon! SWR of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.