What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a bowl of Oxford Flake in an old shell finished grp4 BBB Lovat. These red and bright Virginia's are getting to be some of my faves.

Classic Burley Kake in a Peterson 999. This is a wonderul tobacco for smokers who like a bit of sweetness in their burley. :D

Smokey

Escudo in a Savinelli Tevere 607KS. This stuff is only aged about 6 months but man has it made a difference....not that it wasn't awesome new but it's ridiculous now.

Some more Dark Star in a Dunhill Cumberland poker. Packed this bowl early this morning to allow it to dry out quite a bit before smoking... Let's see if it burns more uniformly this time around...

Just popped the seal on some 2002 Christmas Cheer...its heaven in a pipe.

Dunhill Flake in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

London Mixture, in a Castello natural vergin.
Earl Grey on the side.

I could get used to this. Wife and baby slept in, MIL made breakfast, and I got to sit out on the patio with a cup of coffee, a bowl of Stoneheaven and a book.

Sounds like the perfect morning Dave!

C&D Bow Legged Bear in a Sasieni me. Finishing up the last of some Panamanian coffee that I got as a gift. Not a bad combination!

Happy Easter!!

Time to treat myself to a day of good stuff :cheers:
Dunhill Nightcap and W O Larsen Limited edition 2010 all day.

Gonna smoke a Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro too.

Hope everybody else has a day of great smoking ahead of them too.

Joe

I am definitely having a slow day. 8)

Having MacB Acadian Perique in a fresh Charatan Canadian.

This pipe got a mega cleaning/reaming. I took the cake down to the wood and am starting from virtually zero. My first bowl is in every way amazing. A good pipe is just a good pipe.

MisterE":6lssehyj said:
I am definitely having a slow day. 8)

Having MacB Acadian Perique in a fresh Charatan Canadian.

This pipe got a mega cleaning/reaming. I took the cake down to the wood and am starting from virtually zero. My first bowl is in every way amazing. A good pipe is just a good pipe.
I concur completely. Been raining and storming all day down here. Just finished a nice slow, long bowl of Virginia Woods in one of my Charatan Canadians also! Mine's a plum colored Relief grain that is such a sweet smoker! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.