What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some FVF from Dr. T in a GBD billiard :)
119700b3.jpg

Three Nuns in my Chacom 1/4 bent bulldoggy (first pipe I ever owned).

First experience with Three Nuns. Not bad, not bad at all....

:)

Cheers,

RR

Tonight it's Arcadia 221b in a Jobey Canadian. Let the tobacco dry out for about 15 minutes and I had long, cool and dry smoke. :D

Currently, Embarcadero in the PeeDee Christmas '10 Castello prince.

A bit ago, FVF in an old "P&B Collection" (= Puff & Brouse -- a chain from the 1970s like the Tinder Box) basket pipe acorn.

Gotten for probably $2.95 in the early '70s and an ongoing favorite for (next year it'll be) 40 years.

Beautiful grain, and not one fill. You could find those then, if you looked.

A good testament to placing greater importance on the pipe itself than what's stamped on it.

:face:

Having another parfait of GH Dark Plug and Louisiana Perique Flake (50/50) in the H-pipe. This pipe just works for these. It's becoming a late night ritual that I enjoy immensely. 8)

First try of Sutliff's Golden Age (unflavored Cav/Perique) in an IMP Meer Apple

edit: first impression, not bad, but at least with VaPers they need open up a bit anyways so I'll see how it develops

London Mixture, in a Jacono bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

I was having some MacB Navy Flake (courtesy of Natch) in a Nording bent billiard, but I can't seem to control my salivary glands thanks to that pic from tech.

FVF in a GBD New Era billiard. My 2000th post!

St Bruno F in a Czech basket-briar mini-churchwarden

Having a nice before-lunch smoke (an appetizer, if you will) of FMOTT in a dedicated basket Bent Bulldog. Brothers - i'm liking this stuff more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.